Saturday, November 13, 2010

025 ~ Chocolate


C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E

RICH

CREAMY

YUMMY

PAIN FIGHTER

INFLAMMATION REDUCER

LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE

LOWERS CHOLESTEROL

REDUCES STRESS

IMPROVES MOODS

Who knew?

LOL

Works for me!

A friend of mine told me she was eating one square of Lindt 70% Cocoa Chocolate Bars each morning and it was definitely helping her pain levels stay down!  So I have now joined her. :)  It's only been a few days so far.  I tried this before, a few months ago, but really didn't stick with it too well then.  This time will be different.  I need better ways to control pain.  I also could use more natural ways to keep cholesterol down, to protect my kidneys from a recurrence of "Minimal Change Disease - Nephrotic Syndrome" (so far I've been symptom free for five years, if I can go just a bit longer there's a good chance of it staying in remission!).

No comments:

Post a Comment