Wednesday, November 24, 2010

036 ~ Purples

If I had to pick a favorite color,
it would be...
P~U~R~P~L~E





With all the work going on in my very small kitchen lately
(pipes clogged, resulting in 2 floods, and multiple delays
in doing laundry and dishes over the last 3 days now)
I've been considering what I would like to do if 
I could ever design my own kitchen.

Do you realize that purple is NOT a popular color for kitchens?  I don't know why. But it took a lot of looking to find purple or purplish glass tiles for a backsplash!  I'm putting 3 top choices here to see if anyone cares to express an opinion.

The backsplash will set the tone for the whole color scheme of my custom designed kitchen.  And I definitely want the main color to be some kind of purple; something with deep purple tones but not dark and gloomy. :)

Someday I will design my own kitchen!  It seems so far off right now.  Then again...
Six months to Senior Director.
Twelve months to Executive Director.
Hmmmm...
About a year from now I should be ready to do it!
It could be sooner!
It would be nice if it were sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment