Tuesday, November 9, 2010

021 ~ Clouds


What does this picture make YOU think of?

With full credit and acknowledgement to Joni Mitchell I have to say, regarding this picture:
Bows and flows of angel hair
and ice cream castles in the air
and feather canyons everywhere
I've looked at clouds that way.

I see a face in these clouds, I just can't quite figure out what's going on with the mouth and/or chin area. LOL

Everything has more than one side, at least two sides, but usually more.

And again, with credit to Joni...
I've looked at clouds from both sides now
from up and down, and still somehow
it's clouds illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all.

One can look at many sides of something and still not truly understand it. 
One can look at something one time and see one thing, then look at it again a different time and see something completely different (not necessarily better or worse, just different).  Sorting out the illusions others want us to see versus the reality of what we are seeing isn't so easy.  My life is like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment