Friday, November 12, 2010

024 ~ Hearts & Flowers


Hearts and Flowers are today's pic.  :)  Last night I had to search my button jar for replacements on one of my favorite winter tops.  The original buttons have been falling off; and I really should have just reinforced all of them as soon as the first one fell.  The most recent washing cost me two buttons, only one of which I have found.  Thus the search for replacements.  This was my favorite!  It's a metal heart, sort of an old tarnished gold.  The design within the heart is flowers with leaves and stems intertwining.  With these shining buttons my favorite thermal top seems all new! 


Funny how such a small change can make such a big difference!


Have you ever thought about that?


One little change... how much power it holds... amazing!!!


I am making small, little changes in my life these days... little by little they are affecting bigger differences. :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment