Sunday, December 26, 2010

060 ~ Laundry

Saturday - Dec 18th - 
busy day with Dany here, kids gone, 
and so many plans to accomplish... 
beginning with Sis & Dany's laundry!  
Dany helped to sort it - all seven loads of it!  
Once the first load was dry we pretty much 
spent the rest of the day doing laundry!  
Sis arrived, after work, 
with one load washing, 
one load drying, 
two loads finished 
(folded and waiting to go home with them) 
and three loads yet to dry.  
Our washer has always been faster than our dryer. 
lol
Right before Sis arrived at my place 
I discovered my washer had finally died.  
That's been a process in the works for several weeks now... 
we knew it was coming... 
but we all were wishing and hoping that it would not happen 
until my Melaleuca business was bringing in more money.  
But's it's late - and I'm beat - 
so not going to mess with this problem tonight! 

The only pic I have for today...
my favorite flowers :)




No comments:

Post a Comment