Wednesday, December 8, 2010

049 ~ Perfect!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010
(a little behind...)



One of these days I'll figure out the how's and why's of photography!
Same everything but they came out different - WHY?  HOW???

I like both of them!  I just want to know how to make sure
I'm getting the look I want, when I want it!
Is that so much to ask?

There are so many things I want to know more about:

Why do some people seem to always get all the "good stuff" in life?
Why do others seem to always get all the "leftovers" in life?
Do they each do something, anything different?

Why is it that whatever it is you think you want, 
when you finally get it, you want something different?

If you're one of those people who always gets the leftovers,
is it really possible to change things in your life somehow
so you can start getting the good stuff instead?

Wouldn't this world be wonderful if everyone was content?
Wouldn't it be nice to know that whatever you desired, you'd get?
Wouldn't we all be better people without so much stress over 
getting the good stuff,
not getting the leftovers,
being able to meet our needs 
and then some
without a lot of hassles?

In a perfect world ...
there would be no want,
there would be no pain,
there would be no sorrow,
life would be all we want it to be, 
in every way possible!

Wouldn't you love a perfect world?

No comments:

Post a Comment