Saturday, October 23, 2010

003 ~ Friday, Oct. 22, 2010 - LATE!


Friday's photo is a day late because I spent nearly all my free time on Friday trying to find out who services THIS LP TANK!


There's no name on it that we can find.  The colors don't match any of the known providers in the area.  And none of the local providers have put any LP into this tank in over a year!


Why am I doing this?  Why did it take up so much of my time Friday?


All this week, even though I have also been very ill, I've been making phone calls to determine the cost of various utilities for a farm house we are looking at renting soon.  


This house first came to our attention about a year ago but things didn't work out then for us to get it.  Since then, Sis & Dany have moved out of our home and into a place of their own.  We're now down to five here (it's been as high as nine occupants).  Now, through an odd turn of events, it's back in the limelight and we are seriously considering moving into it by December!



No comments:

Post a Comment