Wednesday, July 30, 2014

365 ~ DAY 284

Changing your life is not an easy thing! I've had decades of practice! What about you?

Even simple changes can be tough. Right now I'm working on changing how I access this blog. Last week my power cord for the laptop I've depended upon for close to 3 years died, quit working, stopped charging the battery; eventually the battery died and thus the end of said laptop! :-( So, thanks to the generosity of my daughters, I'm making use of "tiny tablets" which are about half or less the size of my laptop screen. The keyboard changes are irritating too. And don't even get me started on pictures! I have 5 gigs of pics stuck on that laptop!

BUT...

I DO NOT GIVE UP!!! As much as there is a part of me that WANTS to just give up... I'm tired of things going wrong in my life!

Just take a look at this blog! HA! I totally planned on writing every single day for 365 days! I've done, what? 5 days? 6? LOL

Will things be any different now? Will I continue blogging daily?
Time will tell, I guess. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment