Monday, May 16, 2011

Picking Up the Pace


Picking Up The Pace!

but first a few picks from January's visit to the Milwaukee area :)

Lake Michigan on a cold winter's day!
Breaking waves on snowy shores.

Ice "on the Rocks" lol

On the rocks, taking a closer look at the waves
Frozen surf!
This makes me miss the west coast so much!
Now, that's a lot of ice!
Looks like there's a storm brewing too!

Water is so amazing!
I love it!
Calming
Soothing
Cleansing

Definitely something I need more of! ;-)

This is THE WEEK that we get my sister moved out of her apartment and back in with us!
Today we're setting up a loft bed in one room; a twin over full futon bunk bed in another room; and decluttering another room to add in a weight bench.  Once those are all in place we return to our work on the office/craft/sewing area ~ which is getting a major overhaul to accommodate many changes so I can use it daily in my business.

One big difference my new business is bringing for me is greater mobility.  It's not yet anywhere close to full mobility again; but it is beginning to reverse and thus I'm seeing an increase in mobility. That is allowing me to sit at a desk more often now so instead of working from my bed I'm going to be working from a desk again!

There is definitely something good about absorbing more and better nutrition and removing as much toxins from the body and from the environment around you... and it's beginning to show a difference in my life that we all hope will make even better differences in the coming months!!!
:) :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment