Sunday, October 20, 2013

BEEN A LONG, LONG TIME...

After more than two years I am returning to BLOGGER! 

Today, Sunday, October 20, 2013 I am beginning a new plan. All I can really say about it is that it takes just TEN MINUTES A DAY!



My plan involves being consistent with this 10-minutes every single day for 365 days. 
My hope is that I will also stop in here and write something about it each day.




But enough of that... 2 years is a long, long time in the life of a blogger. There's not room enough, nor time enough to fill you in on everything that's happened in the last 2 years.  It wasn't what I wanted (most). It wasn't what I planned (at all). It was exciting (lots of times). It was full of life-changing events (quite often). It is now in the past (thank goodness)!!! 



Sometimes, many times, we can learn from our past. Yes, I did learn a few things. Will I share my new-found knowledge with you, dear readers?  Only time will tell. ;-)




Since I'm more or less starting over and I expect new readers to stop by I will share a little of myself in this post.  The biggest part of my life is taken up being a MOM... of six grown children now ranging in age from almost 22 years old up to 31 years old. Five girls, one boy; none married yet, no grandkids yet, 2 seem to have possibly found their "one true love" and 4 are or have been to college.  Not bad for a mom who's done it solo almost all of their lives (but that's for another time to tell). :)



For now, so long, see you tomorrow!


andee365



No comments:

Post a Comment